Visiting care is for people who require some assistance with the activities associated with daily living.
Visiting home care can provide you or a loved one with a vast range of care options, from day visits and evening visits to short-term and long-term care. We can provide as little or as much help and support with home care in Chelmsford to help you retain your independence and continue living in your own home.
Our visiting care service involves carers making regular visits, usually on a daily basis, providing anything from personal care to domestic assistance and companionship. Our visiting care service can be as flexible as you wish – we can provide anything from a 30-minute visit once a week, to a carer that stays with you overnight as and when you require them.
Flexible Support When You Require It the Most
Our home care services enable you to live safely, whilst maintaining your independence in your familiar home environment.
Our carers will visit you in your own home to support you with all aspects of your everyday life. So, whether you require assistance once a week or multiple times a day, our home care services in Chelmsford will be completely tailored to you.
Visiting care services, which are also known as domiciliary care services, are bespoke to each individual. Whether you’re looking for companionship, home help, daily personal care or specialist care services, we are here to help.
We know that circumstances may change over time, which is why we’ll be at your side every step of the way. We will offer you and your loved ones the flexibility and support to help you through life in the most comfortable and supportive way possible.
Home Care Services in Chelmsford With A Difference
We provide a whole host of care and support for you in the comfort of your own home. It’s our main aim to help elderly people stay independent for longer, whilst receiving the exact support and care that they need.
Personalised care planning
As everyone is different and will require a different level of care, we will put together personalised care plans, based on each individuals needs and wants. The care plan we present will help us to decide on the right level of care to provide. This can be changed on a regular basis, depending on the needs and requirements of the individual.
Flexible care packages
Because of our knowledge and experience, we can provide a completely bespoke care plan and service to each individual client. We will tailor our care and support services to precisely your circumstances, so you can relax in the knowledge that you are well looked after and supported by our friendly team of carers.
Who Would Benefit from Visiting Care?
At Fambridge Care, we aim to help people stay independent whilst they receive all the help and support that they need. If you require a little extra help around the home to make things easier for you, then you could certainly benefit from our home care services in Essex.
Our trained carers are on hand to provide help and support of all levels, and are also trained in providing support for those with advanced care needs. Elderly home care visits can be as flexible as you wish; we can provide daily visits, weekly visits or overnight assistance, whichever level of support you require we are here to help. It’s our main objective to help you remain living at home for as long as is practically possible. Our visiting care team are able to provide a range of services including:
- Assistance with ‘starting the day’ i.e. helping to get up, wash/shower/bath, getting dressed and having breakfast
- Assisting with continence care
- We can help prompt or assist with medication
- Overnight Care service. This can either be on a ‘sleeping night’ basis, where the care worker expects a reasonable night’s sleep but remains on hand for emergencies, or an ‘awake night’ where the care worker is on duty throughout the night
- Assistance with ‘ending the day’, some help with getting ready for bed etc
- Planning & preparation of meals
- Errands, such as shopping, collecting pensions, benefits or prescriptions
- Clerical assistance such as letter writing, making phone calls or filling out forms
- Chaperon service to attend Doctors and hospital appointments etc.
- Offer companionship. Simple but important tasks like reading, chatting and listening
- A Sitting service. Where a member of the family is a principal carer, there may be the need for a break to allow that person time for themselves, maybe a couple of times a week or to allow them to go away for the weekend
- Budget management e.g. assistance with bill payment
- Domestic tasks such as, cleaning, laundry and ironing either on a regular basis or as part of a spring clean.
- Help with keeping in touch with family, friends and maintaining social networks.
- Helping to care for pets.
- End of Life Care
- Sensory Impairment Care
- Family Carer Relief
- Live-in Care
- Learning Disabilities Care
- Physical Disability Care
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
- Stroke Care
- Hospital to Home Care
- 24 Hour Live-In Care
- Overnight Care
- Re-enablement support to relearn the skills needed to carry out daily tasks independently
The frequency and duration of visits will be agreed with you during the assessment process. Once a care plan is in place, our care management team will regularly monitor the standard of care that we provide. Our quality assurance processes include an initial review 4-weeks from inception and more formal reviews at least every 3 months or more frequently if you require them.
As an organisation, we invest a significant amount of time in training, supervising, developing and supporting our carers which is key to giving them the skills to provide the high quality care that we expect.
Funding for Your Care
You can choose to fund your care using a variety of options. Choosing to purchase care with direct payments, an individual budget or personal funds. And regardless of your choice of funding, you will always be welcomed to the service and treated as an equal.
Please visit our Funding Your Care page for more information on funding your care.
Contact Us Today
As the leading home care agency in Chelmsford, Fambridge Care are ready and willing to undertake whatever tasks are necessary to help make a client’s life easier and more comfortable.
For a FREE and no-obligation consultation, please get in touch with the friendly and helpful team today who would be more than happy to assist you.
What is visiting care?
Visiting care, or domiciliary care, is for people who need help and support to help them live independently at home. This could involve daily assistance, or weekly check-ins to help with housework or for companionship.
What do home carers do?
The carers at Fambridge Care specialise in a whole host of personal, general and specialist care, including:
- Help with personal hygiene, washing and dressing
- Light housework and washing up
- Preparation of homemade meals
- Support services including medication assistance and pension money collection
- Companionship and friendship
Who is visiting care for?
Visiting care is for anyone who wishes to remain living independently at home, but may require some support with the activities of daily life in order to do so. Whether you need support with your personal care, help around the home or even to provide relief to a family carer to give them a break from their caring role, we can help. Please contact us for more information.