We only deliver the very highest standards of care that enable people to live with dignity and independence in the comfort of their home. Fambridge Care has a set of values that guide the way we work to ensure that we can consistently provide this level of care, and each of our employees is recruited with these values in mind.
Reasons For You to Choose The Fambridge Way
1. All of our carers are employed by us – we invest in their training, offer attractive rates of pay and reward loyalty so our staff are always highly motivated to be the best that they can be.
2. We use the latest technology solutions – your well-being can be monitored in real-time not only by our care team, but by your family members, who can access our care records and any other information relating to your care using our Friends & Family App.
3. Our care service is continually monitored – we review and audit the quality of the service we provide through home visits, telephone calls, spot checks and an annual customer survey. And we will always consider any feedback received as a tool to further improve our service.
Reasons to Choose Care at Home
1. Home Care is Delivered at Home.
When we are not feeling well, most of us ask to be at home. We enjoy the sanctity of our homes and the joy of being with our loved ones and relatives. When our loved ones are ill we try to get them home and out of hospital as soon as possible.
2. Home Care Keeps Families Together.
This is particularly important in times of illness. The ties of responsibility and caring can be severed by residential care.
3. Home Care Prevents Institutionalisation.
People often find it difficult to transition from living at home independently to moving into residential care.
4. Home Care Promotes Healing.
There is scientific evidence that many patients heal faster when in the comfort of their own home.
5. Home Care is Safer.
Many risks, such as infection, are eliminated or minimised when care is given at home.
6. Home Care Gives the Maximum Amount of Individual Freedom.
Loved ones at home can remain as engaged with their usual daily activities as their health permits.
8. Home Care is Personalised and Tailored to Individual Needs.
Patients receive one-on-one care and attention from a small group of core workers.
9. Home Care is Less Expensive.
Residential care can be costly particularly if your relative has to further fully fund their own care.
10. Home Care Provides Support and Companionship.
Care at home provides the opportunity to build a relationship with regular carers that can give a greater sense of well-being.
If you have any questions at all about our service or which care option might be best for you or your family member, please call one of our friendly staff on 01245 356592 and we’ll be happy to help.