At Fambridge Care, our visiting care service in South Woodham Ferrers is recommended for those who now require a helping hand to remain living independently at home.
Our visiting care service enables you or a loved one to continue living life the way you want to – just with the added reassurance of having the help and support of a professionally trained Fambridge carer! We specialise in providing personal care, general care and specialist care and our staff are all fully trained to deliver the correct level of care and attention to each individual; so, you are always in safe hands with us!
What Is Visiting Care?
Visiting care is for people who require some assistance in order to continue to live independently at home. Visiting care, also referred to as domiciliary care, is a really flexible care service where carers can visit at times of your choosing and provide help and assistance with any day-to-day tasks and requirements.
Who Would Benefit from Visiting Care?
Our visiting home care in South Woodham Ferrers is beneficial to a wide range of people, due to its flexibility and the opportunity it provides to remain independent. We’re on hand to help with a whole host of care tasks; perhaps you need support around the home, general tidying up & cleaning and preparing meals, or you maybe you could benefit from assistance with washing and dressing or need help with the management of your medication. Whatever extra help you may require in your home, allow us to lend a helping hand.
No matter what your individual requirements may be, you can rest assured that our outstanding levels of care and attention will provide you with just the right level of help and support.
Flexible Visiting Care Packages
We can provide a whole host of care and support services for you, all in the comfort of your own home. we are here to help people remain independent for as long as possible, whilst receiving the best level of care and support.
We create a personalised care package for each individual, based on their individual needs and requirements. We encourage you to take an active part in the care planning process so that from the outset we can provide the right level of care. We realise that circumstances change, so our plan for your care will be flexible and dynamic to continually meet your changing needs.
Visiting Care Services Available with Fambridge Care
Our South Woodham Ferrers visiting care team provide a variety of different care services, including:
- Assistance with ‘starting the day’ i.e. help to get up, washed, dressed and preparing breakfast
- Assistance with continence care
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with ‘ending the day’ i.e. help getting ready for bed
- Two options of overnight care assistance. ‘Sleeping night’ will be where a care worker expects a reasonable night’s sleep but will be on hand for emergencies, and the ‘awake night’ will be for a care worker to be on duty throughout the night.
- Planning and preparing meals
- Assistance with errands i.e. shopping, collecting pensions, benefits or prescriptions
- Clerical assistance i.e. letter writing, making phone calls or filling out forms
- A chaperon service for Doctors and hospital appointments
- Companionship i.e. reading, chatting and listening
- Sitting service. Our carers will be able to give the principle carer a break and some time for themselves, perhaps a couple of times a week or to allow them to go away for the weekend
- Budget management i.e. assistance with bill payment
- Domestic services i.e. cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Helping to care for pets
- End of Life care
- Sensory impairment care
- Live-in care
- Relief for a regular family carer
- Learning disabilities care
- Physical disability care
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Stroke care
- Hospital to home care
- Re-enablement support to relearn the skills needed to carry out daily tasks independently
Funding for Your Care
There are a variety of different options to fund your care, including direct payments, individual budgets and personal funds. Whichever way you choose to fund your care, everyone is made to feel welcome to the service and treated as an equal.
Please visit our Funding Your Care page for more information on how to fund your care.
Domiciliary Care South Woodham Ferrers
Welcoming a new person into your home may seem a little daunting at first, but our visiting carers are all friendly, warm and helpful and will be perfectly matched to you. We make sure to place carers who will match each individual, so that you feel always feel comfortable. We place great emphasis on our providing you with the same carers so that they can begin to understands your routines, likes and interests.
All of the carers at Fambridge Care have been put through an intensive recruitment and training programme to ensure that they have a wide knowledge of personal care, general care and specialist care. Our carers are enrolled in ongoing training programme to help boost their knowledge and experience across a whole range of care requirements. All carers are also DBS checked and trained to help you or a loved one remain independent in their own home, whilst receiving the level of care and support that you require.
Contact Us Today
At Fambridge Care, we are passionate about providing home care in South Woodham Ferrers to help people retain their independence in the comfort of their own home.
For a FREE no-obligation consultation, please contact us today on 01245 356592.
What is visiting care?
Visiting care (or domiciliary care) is for people who require personal, general or specialist care in order to remain independent and live in the comfort of their own home.
Who would benefit from receiving visiting care?
If you require a little help and support around the home to make things easier for you, then you could certainly benefit from a visiting care service. Home care visits can be as flexible as you wish, depending on the level of support you may require.
How much does visiting care cost?
Visiting care costs will vary depending on the level of support an individual requires. To find out how much visiting care costs and the funding options available, please visit the Funding Your Care page or call us for a chat on 01245 356592.