Fambridge Care are at the forefront of providing compassionate and supportive home care in Maldon, ensuring people are able to remain safe and secure and living independently in the comfort of their own home.
So, whether you or a loved one require daily visits to help get ready for the day, companionship a few times a week or require overnight support, our care team in Maldon team are on hand to provide you with the help you need, at the times when you need it.
Visiting Home Care Tailored to You
With care visits starting from 30 minutes to overnight stays, the Fambridge Care team are on hand to provide you with care and support in the comfort of your own home. Having help and support around your home means that you don’t have to worry about being forced to move into residential care and away from a home that you know and love.
Your dedicated carer will support you with a whole range of personal, general and specialist care tasks. So, whether you need help with household chores, help getting out of bed and ready in the mornings or someone to just enjoy a cup of tea and chat with, our friendly and warm team are here to lend a helping hand. We will work closely with you to gain a full understanding of your needs and preferences, so that the care we provide is completely tailored to you. It’s our main goal to do everything we can to keep you happy and healthy and living in the comfort of your own home.
We understand that care requirements can change from time to time, which is why our team can quickly adapt to your needs to ensure that you are always receiving high-quality care and support at the times that you need it most.
Fully Trained Carers in Maldon
As one of the leading care agencies in Maldon, we understand exactly what is needed in order to provide the optimum level of care. Only the very best carers work for Fambridge Care – handpicked because of their caring nature which cannot be taught.
Our visiting home care Maldon team are fully trained and regularly receive professional development training so that our quality standards are consistently outstanding. From manual handling and health and safety to safeguarding and medication support, our team are well equipped to deal with a whole host of care requirements, whilst being able to be compassionate, empathetic and understanding at all times.
Care Services Available with Fambridge Care
Our visiting care Maldon team provide a variety of different care services, including:
- Assistance with ‘starting the day’ i.e. help to get up, washed, dressed and eat breakfast
- Assistance with continence care
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with ‘ending the day’ i.e. help getting ready for bed
- Two options of overnight care assistance. ‘Sleeping night’ will be where a care worker expects a reasonable night’s sleep but will be on hand for emergencies, and the ‘awake night’ will be for a care worker to be on duty throughout the night.
- Planning and preparing meals
- Assistance with errands i.e. shopping, collecting pensions, benefits or prescriptions
- Clerical assistance i.e. letter writing, making phone calls or filling out forms
- A chaperon service for Doctors and hospital appointments
- Companionship i.e. reading, chatting and listening
- Sitting service. Our carers will be able to give the principle carer a break and some time for themselves, perhaps a couple of times a week or to allow them to go away for the weekend
- Budget management i.e. assistance with bill payment
- Domestic services i.e. cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Helping to care for pets
- End of Life care
- Sensory impairment care
- Live-in care
- Relief for a regular family carer
- Learning disabilities care
- Physical disability care
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Stroke care
- Hospital to home care
- Re-enablement support to relearn the skills needed to carry out daily tasks independently
Funding for Your Care
Care can be funded through a variety of different options, including direct payments, individual budgets and personal funds. Whichever way you choose to fund your care, everyone is made to feel welcome to the service and treated as an equal.
To find out more, please visit our Funding Your Care page.
Domiciliary Support in Maldon
Being in control of your own care is important, which is why our Maldon team will work closely with you to build a personalised care plan that will support you in the best way possible. Regardless of your condition or care requirements, our carers are there to listen to what you need so that they can deliver exactly that.
Visiting care, also known as domiciliary care, enables you to remain at home in the environment where you are most comfortable and stick to your usual routines – the only change being that you’ll just receive a little helping hand and support in the areas you need. With regular home visits, overnight stays and weekly visits available, our Maldon team are here to support you with any tasks that you may require, including personal care, general care and specialist care.
Contact Us Today
If you’d like to find out more about our visiting home care in Maldon, please get in touch with us. For a FREE no-obligation consultation, please contact us on 01245 356592.
What is visiting care?
Visiting care, sometimes known as domiciliary care, is for people who require help and support to enable them to live independently in the comfort of their own home.
When should you considering having visiting care?
You may consider having visiting care if:
- You are finding it hard to cope with your daily routines, i.e. getting up, showering and preparing meals
- You wish to remain living at home and don’t want to move into residential care
How can a visiting carer help me?
A visiting carer can help you based on your individual requirements – they can do as little or as much as you need them to! They will be more than happy to help with all personal, general and specialist care tasks with the emphasis being on ensuring that you remain independent and living in the comfort of your own home.