Dedicated Round-The-Clock Care by Trained Professionals
Live-in care should be considered as an excellent alternative to moving into a residential care home in Berkshire, for those that require a care service in the comfort of their home.
As a leading live-in care provider in Berkshire, we are here to provide around the clock care and support to allow people to continue to live independently. We specialise in providing care to people with dementia, Parkinson’s disease, MS or any other long-term illness and we will always work to ensure that we provide a service to meet and exceed your expectations.
What is Live-In Care and What Do Live-in Carers Do?
A Fambridge live-in carer can carry out a wide range of tasks which will allow you to remain safe and living comfortably in your own home.
From the outset, we will agree upon a care plan that takes into account your current routine and the way that you like to live your life. During our assessment process, we aim to find out your personal preferences and those little things that matter to you most. The care services that we provide include:
- Personal care – assistance with washing and dressing
- Continence care
- Support with mobility – hoisted transfers, altering positions in bed or assistance moving around the home safely
- Companionship – our carers will become more like friends to you, sharing moments, meals and offering emotional support
- Housekeeping – carrying out regular chores including tidying, cleaning, vacuuming and dusting
- Laundry and ironing
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals
- Pet care
- Running errands – including collecting prescriptions, taking you to appointments or food shopping
- Arranging social trips and allowing you to maintain social networks
Compassionate Live-In Carers in Berkshire
Fambridge Care provide 24-hour care to people who want to remain living independently in the comfort of their own but require assistance to remain doing so.
We have over 10 years’ experience in providing live-in care for our clients across the south east of England and we pride ourselves on the high standards we work to. Our Berkshire live-in carers offer companionship and a reassuring presence to allow you to continue to live a happy and fulfilling life.
All of our carers benefit from our award-winning training programme which includes first aid, health & safety, moving and handling and condition specific training.
To find out more about our live-in care services, please call us today on 01245 356592.
Bespoke Live-In Care Services
Fambridge Care are committed to providing a bespoke live-in care and support service in Berkshire that is tailored to the individual needs of each person. We take great care and consideration in ensuring that we match our clients to likeminded carers.
Whether it’s for the elderly, those living with a long-term condition, disabled adults of any age or those needing end-of-life care, we are here to help and support you. Our care services will enable you or your loved one to remain in their familiar surroundings, maintain contact with friends and family, keep pets and continue living their live with their established routine.
Why Choose Fambridge Care?
Do you or a loved one require round-the-clock care? Fambridge Care takes the stress out of this situation by providing care services in the comfort and familiar surroundings of your own home. We are proud to be able to provide high-quality and dedicated care services without you having to move into a care home.
Choosing us to provide you or a loved one with care and support means that you will be able to benefit from:
- A personal and dedicated service where your care requirements are met day or night
- Fully trained and compassionate carers who will respect your home and privacy
- A wide range of care support services, including personal care, assistance with medication, cooking, cleaning and other domestic tasks
- Regular communication and reviews to ensure that you are happy with the level of care you are receiving
Get in Touch with The Leading Care Agency in Berkshire
We are dedicated to providing live-in care services that will benefit those who require assistance and support in their home. For a free, no obligation consultation, please contact Fambridge Care today on 01245 356592.
Live-in care is the provision of round-the-clock care for people who want to remain living at home independently but need assistance in order to do so. A fully trained live-in carer from Fambridge Care will be able to provide the following care services:
- Personal care
- Medication support
We pride ourselves on providing a rapid and responsive care service and work on an individual basis to ensure a first-class service at all times. If you or a loved one require support in an emergency, we offer a FREE consultation which will allow you to meet our team to discuss your needs in greater detail. For more information, please call us today on 01245 356592.
We have a comprehensive recruitment process at Fambridge Care to ensure we only employ the very best people able to deliver the highest standard of care to our clients at all times. We diligently check the backgrounds of all of our staff to ensure they have the right qualifications, behaviours and attitude to do the job. Some of the checks we perform include:
- Police and criminal background checks
- Testing to ensure strong spoken and written English skills
- Relevant care qualifications and work history