Quality Care Provided in The Comfort of Your Own Home
Live-in care helps people live well at home for longer by providing specialist care in the comfort of their home. Our fully managed service will provide you with the relevant level of assistance you require to safely maintain your independence.
What is Live-In Care?
Live-in care is where a carer provides round-the-clock care and support for a person within their own home. A live-in carer in Hampshire can provide anything from one-to-one support and companionship to round-the-clock complex care.
With a dedicated Fambridge carer, you or a loved one can be provided with a bespoke care package tailored specifically to your needs as opposed to the care provided in a care home. So, whether it’s for care day and night, companionship at the weekends or assistance preparing meals or taking medication, our live-in care Hampshire team are here to help you or a loved one carry on doing the things you enjoy the most.
Fambridge Care are passionate about helping people to live happily, safely and with dignity in the comfort of their own home. If you think that you or a loved one could benefit from the help of a leading live-in care agency in Hampshire, contact us today.
Dedicated Live-In Care Services
Our dedicated and professional live-in care services are ideal for those who require some form of round-the-clock care but want to remain in the comfortable and familiar surroundings of their own home.
Our live-in care services in Hampshire, includes a number of elements:
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals
- Prompting and administering medication
- Picking up prescriptions
- Housework, laundry and ironing
- Getting to the toilet and continence help
- Getting in and out of bed and assisting with your morning and evening routines
- Looking after pets
- General companionship
- Driving you to appointments or maintaining social networks
We are dedicated to providing you or a loved one with the highest level of care at all times. We come highly recommended in our industry and we are passionate about helping people with a range of personal, domestic and emotional support services.
24 Hour Quality Live-In Care
As a professional and highly recommended Hampshire live-in care agency, we understand that moving out of your home can be a daunting and stressful prospect. With live-in care, you needn’t have to consider this option. We tailor our care and support services so that you don’t have to worry about receiving care away from home; live-in care allows you to remain living in the comfort and familiarity of your own home whilst receiving the highest possible level of care specific to your needs.
Our live-in care services provide a permanent full-time solution for those who require round-the-clock care and support. Fambridge Care is the right solution for you if:
- You need a trained carer on hand 24 hours a day to assist with all your needs
- You want to remain independent and living in the comfortable environment that you are most familiar
- You require one-to-one care tailored to your specific needs and preferences
- You want to continue living with your relatives or with a spouse or partner
What Are the Benefits of Live-In Care?
The benefits of live-in care include:
- One-to-one tailored care with control over the quality of care and support provided to you
- Maintaining your independence and routine which is important to ensure good health and well-being
- Familiar surroundings as you remain in the comfort of your own home
- Dedicated care
- Minimal disruption of chosen lifestyle
- Peace of mind for the individuals – as well as their friends and family – that support is always at hand
Why Choose Fambridge Care for Live-In Care?
It’s our mission to help people live happily, safely and with dignity in the comfort of their own home.
Our companionship care in Hampshire comes highly recommended, and we also offer assistance for more complex medical needs. Whatever your care needs, we will make it a priority to find out your interests, preferences and requirements to help match you with the most appropriate carer. To find out more, please get in touch with Fambridge Care today.
Contact the Leading Live-In Care Providers in Hampshire
At Fambridge Care, we offer exceptional live-in care in Hampshire for people across the South Coast. Please get in touch today if you are looking for a professional and compassionate live-in carer.
What are the key features of live-in care?
Live-in care is for round-the-clock 24/7 care for those who want to remain living at home but need assistance and support in order to continue living independently.
The key features of live-in care include:
- Round-the-clock care (24/7, day and night)
- Support and assistance in the comfort of your own home
- A bespoke personalised care solution which is reviewed regularly
- Being matched with a carer who matches your requirements, personality and interests
What will the live-in carer be able to do for me?
Our live-in care workers in Hampshire are on hand to help you with all of your needs, whatever they may be. Whether you’re looking for someone to live with you to keep you company, or you require assistance with general housework, meal preparation and medication, we are here to help. Following a free initial assessment, we will work hard to match you with a suitable care worker who can become a companion and shares similar interests and hobbies.
How much does a live-in carer cost?
The cost of live-in care will vary according to your requirements. Please call our office today on 01245 356592 and we will be pleased to provide you with an estimate over the telephone. Alternatively, please visit our Funding Your Care page for more information.